Your privacy is very important to us.
By visiting https://adventuresofhalaldating.com or by communicating with Adventures of Halal Dating through its social media platforms or through any other means, you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to all the terms and practices described in this policy.
Who we are:
It is Adventure of Halal Dating’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
The personal information we collect, retain and process
The personal information we collect, retain and process may be from:
- When you view our website (or associated social media), we may collect information about your visit. This information is in a form that does not Identify you to us as an individual, as it is collected anonymously. This may include, but is not limited to:
-How long you were on the site, the pages you visited, the length of your visit, how you found the website, if you used any external links to get to the website or If you clicked on any links on our website.
-IP address, browser type, date and time of your visit, country of origin, operating system & platform
- When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitors IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- When you contact Adventures of Halal dating, via the website, email or via social media, we may collect information such as:
– Identity Information such as Names
– Contact information including email address and phone number; etc;
– Any information that you choose to provide and share when you contact us about your dating or relationship matters.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
How we may use the information we collect
We collect and process information about you for various reasons including but not limited to:
- If you contact Adventures of Halal dating to share your story, ask for advice or a response to your question and you include details of your dating or relationship matters, your question or story, and the details you provide, may be shared on the Adventures of Halal Dating Website or across any of our associated social media. Therefore, Adventures of Halal Dating strongly advises that you do not provide identifiable information as part of your question or story, as this may be shared. If your question or story is shared, your name will be changed for the sake of anonymity.
- To notify you of a response to your enquiry or comment
- To periodically send you updates, announcements or newsletters which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To generally improve our services. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests, and process data about visits to our website to help us to improve our website.
- To compile statistical reports on website activity for Adventures of Halal Dating
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The following third parties are used on the Adventures of Halal Dating website. These third parties may collect data about you and will have their own privacy policies. Adventures of Halal Dating strongly advises that you check their privacy policies, as we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules, you have certain rights as data subjects.
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we amend or erase/forget any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Adventures of Halal Dating will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Adventures of Halal Dating will only disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to regional/national institutions or authorities, if required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental or regulatory request, or when Adventures of Halal Dating believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Adventures of Halal Dating, third parties or the public at large.
If you have supplied your email address to Adventures of Halal Dating, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new blog posts, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Adventures of Halal Dating. We primarily use our website or social media to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send us a story, dating or relationship advice request (for example via our contact form or social media), we reserve the right to publish it in order to respond to your request or share your story with our readers.
Adventures of Halal Dating takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If you have any queries about how your personal information will be processed, please do not hesitate to contact Adventures of Halal Dating via: email@example.com